Beard oil: Argan | Squalane
Beard oils are cosmetic products designed to improve the appearance of beards and the skin. With use, it will make beards look fuller, softer, and lusher.
- Softens and strengthens beard hair.
- It provides the beard with vitamins and minerals, promoting a better environment for healthy beard growth.
- Moisturises and protects the skin beneath the beard.
- It helps get rid of beard itch.
- It cleans the beard and leaves it smelling great.
Squalane reduces the appearance of fine lines while moisturizing the skin and smoothing the texture Because its hydrating and antioxidant properties help improve the look of your skin’s surface. Soothing the skin and alleviating irritation It’s non-comedogenic, so it’s an excellent choice for all skin types, controls oil, and helps fade dark spots. Similar to our own skin's oil. it’s lightweight and breathable
Benefits of adding Tea Tree & Lemongrass herb to our Beard Oil
Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) oil has powerful cleansing, antibacterial, And antimicrobial properties.
Lemongrass strengthens hair follicles which helps fight hair loss. A rich source of iron
Squalane | Argan | Rice Bran| TeaTree | Lemongrass
Always do a patch test 24 hours before application.
Shake Well before each use
1. Part hair into sections and apply directly to your scalp.
2. Massage scalp after application for 1 to 3 minutes.
-Use Oil consistently for best results.
-Can be used as a hot oil treatment/Rinsed out
-Can be used as the oil in the L.O.C method
A little goes a long way
Do Not Over Saturate your hair and scalp
Use the dropper to apply to the scalp or hair
you could add drops to the palms of the hand to distribute evenly into the hair and scalp